Chef Jonathan Benno’s career spans more than three decades working in and running some of the world’s most celebrated kitchens, including Per Se and Lincoln Ristorante. Most recently, he opened 3 restaurants in the storied Evelyn hotel, Benno (3 Stars in the New York Times), Leonelli Bakery and Leonelli Restaurant & Bar.
We all know what a rough year it has been, not only for us as grownups but also for our kids. Keep your kids engaged this winter with a collection of 5 different cooking projects! The kit includes cookie decorating, as well as pasta, cannoli and hot chocolate making.
The Kit Includes
- "NYC Strong", cookie decorating kit (includes 4 cookies to decorate, must be consumed within 2 day of purchase)
- Bake at home Italian Cornettos (includes 6 Cornettos, must be frozen, see baking instructions)
- Spaghetti and meatballs (includes 4 kid-sized servings, must be consumed within 2 days of purchase or frozen)
- Pipe your own cannolis kit (includes 6 cannolis, consumed within 2 days of purchase)
- Make your own hot chocolate (serves 4 cups, best if consumed with 1 week of purchase)
Kits can be shipped to NY, CT,NJ, MA and PA. Shipping takes 1-2 days
Pick Up/Delivery Instructions:*
1) Select the number of orders you would like to purchase.
- If you would like to pick up, please note that and click the "Purchase" button.
2) At Checkout, please note the following:
Delivery: (There is a $25 shipping fee to the eligible states listed above)
- Enter the address where you would like the package to be shipped. (Shipping ranges anywhere from 1-2 days, so please plan accordingly)
Pick Up: All Pick Up Orders must be placed at least 1 hour in advance)
- Date & Time of Pick Up (7 days a week, 9:00am-8:00pm)
-Pick Up at Leonelli Bakery Location: 7 East 27th Street, New York, NY 10016