Beverage Director Amy Racine has worked with John Fraser Restaurants (Dovetail, The Loyal, North Fork Table & Inn to name a few) since 2016. An Advanced Sommelier, Amy was named Wine & Spirits Magazine's Best New Sommelier in 2014 and her wine lists at Dovetail and 701West have earned “Best of” awards from Wine Spectator.
Join Amy, as she introduces you to 4 trailblazing women winemakers through their bottles. The tasting celebrates female wine entrepreneurs through storytelling, advocacy, and the best part - tasting!
Featured Female Winemakers (producers subject to change):
- Maria Rivero, CEO (RGNY, Long Island NY)
- Tara Gomez, Winemaker (Kita, Santa Ynez Valley, Santa Barbara, California)
- Donatella Cinelli Colombini, Owner (Donatella Cinelli Colombini, Montalcino, Italy)
- Ntsiki Biyela, Winemaker (Aslina, South Africa)
The Kit includes:
- 4 wine bottles (1 bottle per producer)
- A wine key
- Plenty of wine snacks
- Tasting sheets
- Support for the women we love!
This virtual class is offered for up to 7 participants
How to Book
1.) Reach out to Amy at via the contact button. Please include:
- Date (or range of dates) you are requesting
- Size of Party (up to 8 people)
- Contact information
2.) Amy will reach out to you directly to answer any questions and schedule a date/time for the class Once a date and time has been determined, click on the "Book Class" button and enter your payment information. In the message section on the payment page, please include the following:
- Your Name
- Agreed Upon Date
3.) When the payment has been completed, Amy will be in touch with you to review all of the details of your event and collect all contact information for the participants in order to ship the kits prior to the virtual class.