Brandon Borcoman is one of New York City’s most talented wine professionals, serving most recently as a wine director at Charlie Bird. He’s also the founder of VIN-DECISION, a wine curation and education service designed to help people discover great wines at all price points.
In this class, you and up 9 friends will learn all about the wines of France’s Rhone region, comparing (and tasting) special wines from both Northern & Southern Rhone. It will be a laid back but fun, unique, and educational affair, complete with food pairings from the restaurant. No previous wine knowledge required - just an ability to drink and enjoy it.
What is included in the class:
- Wines from 7 benchmark producers
- For each course, we will taste 1 wine from the Northern Rhone & 1 wine from the Southern Rhone to compare/contrast
- Food Pairings by Chef/Co-Owner of Noreetuh, a modern Hawaiian restaurant in the East Village of New York City
What to Bring to the Tasting:
- An open mind and a fun personality
All bottles used for this tasting are extremely unique and rare, as they have been sourced from auction
Location of Tasting:
28 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10009
- $2500 for a group of up to 10 people
How to Book
1.) Reach out to Brandon from VinDecision via the contact button. Please include:
- Date (or range of dates) you are requesting
- Size of Party (up to 10 people)
- Contact information
2.) Brandon will reach out to you directly to answer any questions and schedule a date/time for the event. Once a date and time has been determined, click on the "Reserve" button and enter your payment information. In the message section on the payment page, please include the following:
- Your Name
- Agreed Upon Date
3.) When the payment has been completed, Brandon will be in touch with you to review all of the details of your event.