Have you ever ordered a cocktail and then began nervously sweating when the bartender asks you the inevitable follow up, "Would you like that with bourbon or rye?" Well, after enjoying this class with Harrison Ginsberg (Bar Manager, Crown Shy), you will nervously sweat no more.
In this private virtual group class, Harrison will teach you how to differentiate between bourbon and rye. Once you understand, he will guide you through making four (4) cocktails:
- Old Fashioned (bourbon and rye)
- Manhattan (bourbon and rye)
When this class is finished, you will not only understand your preferences, but be able to confidently order at a bar or tableside.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Rocks / Old Fashioned Glasses
- Coupe / Martini Glasses
- Tasting Glasses (4 Per Person)
- Ice (Lots of Ice)
- Kitchen Towels
Once booked, Harrison will follow up directly with an ingredient list & a Zoom link
This offer is for up to 6 people. If you're interested in an experience with Harrison for a larger group, please reach out directly and we can help curate something for your group
How to Book
1.) Reach out to Harrison directly at via the contact button. Please include:
- Date (or range of dates) you are requesting
- Size of Party
- Contact information
2) Harrison will reach out to you directly to answer any questions and schedule a date/time for the class Once a date and time has been determined, click on the "Book Class" button and enter your payment information. In the message section on the payment page, please include the following:
- Your Name
- Agreed Upon Date
3) When the payment has been completed, Harrison will be in touch with you to review all of the details of your event and collect all e-mail addresses of the participants to send ingredient list and zoom link.