Fany Gerson is the country’s most authoritative voice on Mexican sweets.
In October, she opened Fan-Fan Doughnuts, an artisan gourmet doughnut shop, to wild critical acclaim, leading to droves of hungry guests waiting in lines that stretch around the block.
Spend Valentine’s Day with your partner and up to 2 additional couples, as Chef/Owner Fany Gerson lets you cut the line and teaches you the technique of making a dozen doughnuts (3 different flavors) in the comfort of your own home.
The Package Includes
- A link for a virtual class with Chef Fany Gerson
- Pre-made glazes for 3 doughnuts (Raspberry Black Currant, Belgian Chocolate, Mango Lassie)
- A recipe book for the donuts (so you can make them again)
- A signed copy of Fany’s book Mexican Ice Cream
$500 includes shipping (up to 6 people or 3 couples)
How to Book
1.) Reach out to Fany at via the contact button. Please include:
- Date (or range of dates) you are requesting
- Size of Party (up to 6 people)
- Contact information
2.) Fany will reach out to you directly to answer any questions and schedule a date/time for the class Once a date and time has been determined, click on the "Book Class" button and enter your payment information. In the message section on the payment page, please include the following:
- Your Name
- Agreed Upon Date
3.) When the payment has been completed, Fany will be in touch with you to review all of the details of your event and collect all contact information for the participants in order to ship the kit prior to the virtual class.