Want to make cocktails at home, but not sure exactly how to start building your liquor cabinet? Join experienced mixologist John Ware (Raines Law Room, Dear Irving, Freeman's, Apotheke) for a crash course on how to start your own home bar.
During this 90-minute class, John will not only include an overview of how to use classic bar tools, he will also tell you how to best utilize the 6 spirits he believes will maximize the depth of your cocktail list. Additionally, John will give you hands-on instructions to make 3 of the most classic cocktails.
The Kit Includes:
- Professional barware to use on your cocktail adventures!
- A detailed cocktail recipe list of all the drinks you can make with these ingredients (56 cocktails total)
In order to make all the cocktails in the guide, you will need:
- London Dry Gin
- Rye Whiskey
- Dry Vermouth
- Sweet Vermouth
- Angostura Aromatic Bitters
Up to 6 guests can participate and it is great for couples!
Upon booking, John will work with your group to select 3 cocktails to cover during the class itself and will provide a pantry shopping list for fresh fruit, etc. to have on hand.
Feel free to ask John for tips on how to get the best bang for your buck when choosing the 6 bottles!
How to Book
1.) Reach out to John directly at via the contact button. Please include:
- Date (or range of dates) you are requesting
- Size of Party
- Contact information
2) John will reach out to you directly to answer any questions and schedule a date/time for the class Once a date and time has been determined, click on the "Book Class" button and enter your payment information. In the message section on the payment page, please include the following:
- Your Name
- Agreed Upon Date
3) When the payment has been completed, John will be in touch with you to review all of the details of your event and collect all e-mail addresses of the participants to send ingredient list and zoom link