For local pick-up only
Gertie is a neighborhood restaurant in Williamsburg where you’ll find Jewish bakery inspired pastries, riffs on delicatessen sandwiches, rotisserie chicken dinners, and more noshes for any time of day.
Recently, Gertie added a superstar to their ranks, with the hire of Head Baker, Melissa Weller, a master baker whose work has received critical acclaim. She was chef-partner at High Street on Hudson; head baker at Per Se, Bouchon Bakery, and Roberta's; an owner and founder of Sadelle's; and the head baker at Walnut Street Café in Philadelphia Additionally, in 2016 she received a James Beard Award nomination for Outstanding Baker.
Melissa is putting her spin on four of the most delicious and quintessential Jew-ish pastries around, which you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home
Melissa's Pastry Box Includes:
- Slice of Apple Bundt Cake
- Slice of Chocolate Marzipan "Babka" Braid
- Schnecken (brioche sticky bun with brown sugar filling and salted honey caramel glaze)
- 3 Lemon Poppy Rugelach
Pick Up Instructions:
1) Select the number of orders you would like to purchase.
- Click the "Purchase" button.
2) At Checkout, please note the following:
- Date & Time of Pick Up (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, 10:00am-5:00pm)
Pick Up at Gertie's:
357 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211
All Pick Up Orders must be placed 24 hours in advance