Beverage Director Amy Racine has worked with John Fraser Restaurants (Dovetail, The Loyal, North Fork Table & Inn to name a few) since 2016. An Advanced Sommelier, Amy was named Wine & Spirits Magazine's Best New Sommelier in 2014 and her wine lists at Dovetail and 701West have earned “Best of” awards from Wine Spectator.
One in one thousand winemakers are black. Join Amy as you taste through a lineup of black winemakers who are closing the gap in the industry. We will support them by highlighting several wineries, vineyards, cellars, and brands owned and operated by black winemakers, winegrowers, sommeliers, and entrepreneurs.
Featured Blacks Winemakers (producers subject to change):
- André Mack, Owner/Winemaker (Maison Noir, Oregon)
- Phil Long, Owner (Longevity Wines Inc, California)
- Krista Scruggs, Owner/Winemaker (ZAFA Wines, Vermont)
- Marthe and François Lemarié, Owners/Winemakers (Chateau Aiguilloux, Corbieres, France)
The Kit includes:
- 4 wine bottles (1 bottle per producer)
- A wine key
- Plenty of wine snacks
- Tasting sheets
- Support for the black wine professionals who are making a strong difference in the field!
This virtual class is offered for up to 7 participants
How to Book
1.) Reach out to Amy at via the contact button. Please include:
- Date (or range of dates) you are requesting
- Size of Party (up to 8 people)
- Contact information
2.) Amy will reach out to you directly to answer any questions and schedule a date/time for the class Once a date and time has been determined, click on the "Book Class" button and enter your payment information. In the message section on the payment page, please include the following:
- Your Name
- Agreed Upon Date
3.) When the payment has been completed, Amy will be in touch with you to review all of the details of your event and collect all contact information for the participants in order to ship the kits prior to the virtual class.