As the weather gets colder, let us bring the comfort of Saigon Social (Distance) to your home.
This traditional Vietnamese breakfast menu features all of the ingredients for Bahn Mi Op La (Vietnamese Fried Egg Breakfast), as well as a few extras.
Created by Executive Chef and Owner Helen Nguyen, this breakfast will allow you to stay inside, stay warm, and stay full.
Anti-Social Brunch Includes:
Deconstructed Banh Mi
- Sunny Side Eggs seasoned with Maggi sauce
- Vietnamese Charcuterie Platter (sausage, mortadella, head cheese, pork liver pate)
- French Baguette
- Pickled Vegetables
Side Dishes & Beverages
- (4) Banh Uot Thit Nuong (Steamed Rice Rolls with Grilled Lemongrass Beef)
- (2) Ca Phe Sua Da (Condensed milk coffee)
- (2) Cups of Fresh Squeezed OJ
- Re-Heating Instructions
Pick Up Instructions:
1) Select the number of orders you would like to purchase.
- Please note that this order is for Pick Up and click the "Purchase" button.
2) At Checkout, please note the following:
Pick Up: (All Pick Up Orders must be placed 48 hours in advance)
- Date & Time of Pick Up (Pick Ups are available Wednesday-Sunday)
- Pick Up at Saigon Social: 172 Orchard St New York, NY 10002