Enjoy a Mexican Dinner Party at NATIONAL SAWDUST, a beautiful art and music venue in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Outpost exclusively brings you the opportunity to enjoy collaboration by a collection of New York's best Latin American chefs, with up to 9 of your closest friends!
Dinner will feature:
- Carolina Santos-Neves (Chef, American Bar)
- Felipe Donnelly (Chef/Owner Colonia Verde/Casa/Disco Tacos,
- Zack Wangeman (Chef of Sobre Masa, formally of PerSe)
- Wine Pairings by Tamy Rofe (Owner Colonia Verde)
Location of Dinner:
80 North 6th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11249
All Covid precautions will be taken
How to Book
1.) Reach out to Chef Carolina Santos-Neves via the contact button. Please include:
- Date (or range of dates) you are requesting
- Contact information
2.) Carolina will reach out to you directly to answer any questions and schedule a date/time for the event. Once a date and time has been determined, click on the "Reserve" button and enter your payment information. In the message section on the payment page, please include the following:
- Your Name
- Agreed Upon Date
3.) When the payment has been completed, Carolina will be in touch with you to review all of the details of your event.