Olmsted quickly became one of New York City’s best restaurants after opening in 2017, well known for a creative menu that incorporates many ingredients from its very own garden behind the restaurant. One of Olmsted’s most popular dishes is a “pasta” made from sheets of rutabaga. It’s unique, it’s delicious, and if you can make it for your friends, you’ll end up with a lot more friends.
By ordering this meal kit you will receive all of the necessary ingredients to make Olmsted’s rutabaga pasta at home, including quite possibly the most necessary ingredient - a loaf of bread to soak up the leftover truffle butter.
- Rutabaga Tagliatelle
- Truffle Butter
- Parmesan Cheese
- Brown Butter Bits
- Loaf of Bread
- Easy to follow instructions
What You'll Need:
- Pasta Pot
- Utensils to prepare the meal
For Pick Up Only. No Delivery
Pick Up Instructions:
The Rutabaga Pasta Kit is available for Pick Up beginning Tuesday, December 1st at the following dates and times:
- Tuesday-Friday: 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturday/Sunday: 12:00pm-7:00pm
1) Select the number of orders you would like to purchase.
- Please note that this order is for "Pick Up" and click the "Purchase" button. .
2) At Checkout, please note the following: (All Pick Up Orders must be placed 24 hours in advance)
- Date & Time of Pick Up
- Pick Up at Olmsted Trading Post, 659 Vanderbilt Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238