Walk the Farmer's Market with Chef Greg Baxtrom (of Olmsted/Maison Yaki) and his dog Spud as you challenge him to create a one-of-a-kind menu for your dinner party for up to 6 people.
As you walk the market, speak to Chef Greg about your favorite ingredients & produce as he gets a feel for what kind of meal you are looking for.
Stand side by side as he speaks with local farmers and learn about the produce that he plans to use to cook your feast.
After the market tour, you'll go your separate ways and he will begin to prepare a menu with the ingredients you've selected and have it sent to your home for the party.
On the agreed upon day and time (it could be the same evening as the Market tour or may be a few days later), you will receive a delivery of everything you’ll need to impress your friends and family. Simply finish the meal according to the step by step instructions provided by Chef Greg.
Package includes, but is not limited to:
- All the pre-prepped dishes that Greg has prepared for you
- Freshly baked bread
- Seasoned butter from Olmsted Trading Post
- Bottle of Red Wine
- Bottle of White Wine bottle
- A take home treat for your guests
Additionally, Greg will be available to talk you through how to finish off the dishes he has thoughtfully prepared. Don't stress!
- Farmer's Market Tour
- Menu Consultation
- Cost of all food purchased at the Farmer's Market
How to Book
1) Reach out to Chef Greg via the contact button. Please include:
- Date (or range of dates) you are requesting for both the Farmer's Market Tour & Dinner Party (if they are the same date, just write one date)
- Contact information
2) Greg will reach out to you directly to answer any questions and schedule a date/time for the event. Once a date and time has been determined, click on the "Reserve" button and enter your payment information. In the message section on the payment page, please include the following:
- Your Name
- Agreed Upon Date(s)
3) When the payment has been completed, Greg will be in touch with you to review all of the details of your event.